Cleaning svg icons report

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sat Apr 21 10:37:34 UTC 2007

Le samedi 21 avril 2007 à 11:47 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
> Le samedi 21 avril 2007 à 02:28 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga a écrit :
>
> Hi luya,
>
> > It will be nice to keep track the svg icons each members have modified
> > so far. Here is mine along with tarball available[1]:
>
> Do you intend to scrub the svg files using the filter I posted
> yesterday ? Your files are still full of adobe and inkscape-specific
> annotations (one pathological file system-software-updateS.svg shrinks
> from 476 KiB to 21 KiB when filtered)

Scripted example:

$ mkdir /tmp/svgtest
$ for svg in $(find /usr/share/icons/Echo/scalable -name "*.svg" -type f) ; do xsltproc -o /tmp/svgtest/$svg svg-cleanup.xsl $svg ; done
$ du -hs /usr/share/icons/Echo/scalable/
5,2M    /usr/share/icons/Echo/scalable/
$ du -hs /tmp/svgtest/
3,9M    /tmp/svgtest/

Loads of cruft in the current echo theme.

Slightly modified filter attached

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot