[Nodoka GTK Theme] new release (0.5.3)

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 7 07:32:27 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 01:18 +0200, Daniel Geiger wrote:
> I won't have access to the internet until about the end of the week,
> due to vacationing.  However, I should be able to work some on code
> cleanup/optimization.
>
> Daniel

Good. It would be better if you based your changes on 0.5.3.1 [1]. It's
basically the same as 0.5.3 but run through indent utility and with
removed unneeded comments. I hope I will have accepted [2] the code at
hosted and running git there by the end of week. In order to have access
to the git please add yourself to the gitnodoka group in your fedora
account.

Martin