[Nodoka Theme] Are we going to finally enable it?

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 00:13:53 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 10:56 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> I have started to work on updating the echo package. That might take
> some time, though.

I have put a new package up at

http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/echo-icon-theme-0.3-1.20070809.fc8.noarch.rpm

It is based on the icons found at people.fedoraproject.org. I had to
quite a bit of massaging on the icon-naming-utils perl script to most of
the same symlinks that J5's pull script did. Still, the package contains
some 100 .pngs less than the last snapshot. Thats why I haven't put it
in rawhide yet; I'd appreciate if people could check it out and tell me
if there are any significant regressions that should be fixed.

On the flip side, the list of directories in index.theme is much closer
to reality now than it was in earlier snapshots...

Small discrepancies noticed while doing this:

16x16/mimes/x-office-calendarS-.png

should probably be

16x16/mimetypes/x-office-calendar.png

Similar for 24x24.

Everything under 48x48/apps should probably be moved to
48x48/applications.

Matthias