Hello everyone, I have arrived.

Michael Beckwith tw2113 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:34:35 UTC 2007

I am the newest member of the Fedora Art Team.

My name is Michael Beckwith, I have been a bit of a lurker but finally
decided to dive in and officially join.

I have been doing linux since February of 2007, so I still have much to
learn, but we're working on it. I also graduated from Dakota State
University, in Madison South Dakota, with degrees in both Graphic Design as
well as Multimedia/Web Development during May and summer of 2007.

Some interests include art, OSS, music, Anti-RIAA, deaf community, society
and its errors, and many other things. It'd probably just be best to ask me
specifics with examples and i'll confirm or deny.

Damn it feels good to be an artist.