Nodoka theme

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Sun Aug 12 20:55:53 UTC 2007

I've built redhat-artwork and libgnome packages that switch the default
theme in rawhide to Nodoka. I've also noticed some areas where the
nodoka theme engine still needs some work:

- inconsistent radio, check and toggle buttons are not drawn properly

- fill levels in ranges are not handled very well

- resize grips other than south-east are not implemented

- spin button arrows don't prelight at all

All of these problems can be checked with testgtk, which is included
in the gtk tree (you'll have to build it yourself, though).

Matthias