Fedora Infinity Update

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 13 07:48:50 UTC 2007

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I've been playing around with the Fedora Infinity wallpaper this weekend
> trying to get something I felt really comfortable with because I felt
> that what we had at the end of round 2 just didn't have the level of
> polish and 'bling' I think we were hoping for.
>
> Anyway this is what I ended up with:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Scratch
>
> What do you think?

Would you mind posting some screenshots with the rawhide window manager
and icon themes? It would be good to see how that looks. I think thps
steps should stand out more prominently. I like the first one because
the "infinity" part of it distinctly stand out and the third one because
   the stars add more perspective to the other plain purple sky.

Rahul