Fedora Infinity Update

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Aug 13 12:24:46 UTC 2007

Le Lun 13 août 2007 14:05, Máirí­n Duffy a écrit :

> Ah okay. I am intending to add a lot more of the darker blue color to
> the gradient anyway but was just curious because this is just
> something
> I've not ever heard. Was it the same shade of purple? Or was it a more
> violet / reddish-hued purple?

I don't have the material under the eyes but IIRC it was purple->dark
blue with a white/blue element in the middle.

I think (but I may be wrong) that a purplish gradient with a bright
warm yellow/red element (such as sunset) is fine, as is a flat bright
purple element within some other totally different colour (like a
flowerbed against a white wall, blue sky or green vegetation). What
trips human distate is purple to another cool colour gradient (blue,
white, gray) without something to offset it. As I wrote before this
kind of colour does not happen in nature except in a sickness context.

--
Nicolas Mailhot