Wallpaper

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:36:05 UTC 2007

Hi all.

Yesterday I was talking with Máirín, and I told her I was gonna make some
tries on fedora wallpaper... this are the first two draft, hope it works.

Draw 1:

*  http://tatica.org/tux/fedora/wp_f8_test_2.png

*  http://tatica.org/tux/fedora/wp_f8_test_3.png

Draw 2:

* http://tatica.org/tux/fedora/wp_f8_test_12.png

(this has the 4(not-five) to 11 Screenshots... but I think this are most
importants... If someome wants to see the "making of" have the other SS)

I'm still working.. I want to use a little more of yellow with the purple,
and try to make a futuristic world but maintaining some "old stuff" (like
gondola). I'll try to show you tonight another wp on a little futuristic way
but in the same way I hope so.

Kiss kiss, and I hope it works :S

--
tatica