Do we need another Echo?

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Thu Aug 16 14:15:57 UTC 2007

Thanks for the thoughtful responses.

I thought it might be worth re-evaluating the original purposes for Echo
now that Diana is gone, and Tango is a bit more mature.

Of course, if people want to dedicate their time to the project, that is
their prerogative and I don't want to be too negative about that.

Oh, and yet, Oxygen is a KDE project, but a nice icon style is a nice
icon style :-)

Cheers,
Steven Garrity