xdg user dirs icons (was [ubuntu-art] xdg-user-dirts icon set for Ubuntu Human theme])

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Aug 20 15:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi Máirín!
It seems to work well in the Finder [1] sidebar as it gives the
different places unique shapes.
My initial reaction to the ubuntu-folders-thing are that the shapes are
very weak, so it seems to be more decoration than being actually useful.
This would probably be worth discussing upstream as well.

1. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/TigerDesk.png
- Andreas