Infinity GDM mockup

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Aug 28 12:30:23 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a gmd mockups for the infinity theme. It's based on the Avio
> style you talked about, but it has fewer buttons and it is coloured
> according to infinity wallpaper. I created widescreen mockup, but on 4:3
> it will be similar. Any comments? Oh, and the used icons are from Gnome
> theme (as Mist derives those).

- I like better the version with the user/password box at the top, I
find it easier to find;
- I would use a smaller font for date/time and maybe (just maybe) move
it to the bottom, is not that important as info;
- the drop shadow could be a little more discrete, not so large and
definitely it should not be visible under the transparent area;
- how about little (but very little) transparency for the central (dark
blue) area?
- maybe the white area should not be so white  (I didn't like the big
area in Avio either)

I think I'll play a bit in Inkscape with your SVG and post here if I
like what I get