Integrating Echo cursors on echo-icon-theme host?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 16 20:03:10 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 19:54 +0200, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I was wondering if an icon theme also include the cursor. If yes, echo
> cursors[1]
> initially started by seawolf should be merged into echo-icon-theme host.
> Any comment?
>
> [1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoCursors
>
> Luya

Yes, it seems like a good idea, the problem is, that there are currently
no cursors yet. But we did a good job for the start in finding out which
cursors are needed, what are their names, etc. In future I believe that
having the cursors included in the icon theme would be perfect.

Anyway, I would like to encourage anyone with an idea how the cursors
should look (one restraint are echo icon guidelines, though) to fell
free to add it in the sketches section on the page mentioned by Luya.
They don't need to look perfect - they are only sketches sketches.