Banners

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Dec 3 11:23:59 UTC 2007

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> What do people think about getting some banners together for the fp.org?
> I feel bad for asking as I'm creatively challenged(!) and wouldn't be
> much assistance in putting them together, but I thought it would be good
> if we could put banners up advertising FWN when it's released, or the
> various spins that are now available?

Sure, and we already did some such banners (like the countdown to F8
release and some other designs).
One good start would be to define which size(s) do we want to use
(468x60, others?) and then assembly a list with themes, events, slogans.

I think banner creation is a process where is easy to jump in and would
be suitable even for new members of the Art Team. Of course, there are
areas where we need to take care (file size, logo usage), but this is
why we are a team.