Gimp Gap

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Dec 7 08:06:30 UTC 2007

Michael Beckwith wrote:
> Does anyone by chance have an rpm for gimp-gap-2.2.2? I try to compile
> it myself but get this error:

For a long time using GAP is one of the things I want to learn more
about, but didn't get to it so far (some years ago it used to be
packaged in Fedora).

> checking for GIMP... configure: error: Package requirements (gimp-2.0 >=
> 2.2.0 gimpui-2.0 >= 2.2.0 gimpthumb-2.0) were not met:

Just a wild guess: maybe it is not ported to GIMP 2.4?
It would be nice to have it packaged in Fedora and if we ever get to the
Art Studio spin, it would be a must-have there, I think.