First banner ad!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Dec 10 08:12:55 UTC 2007

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> I've just modified the fudcon logo from Mairin and the used an infinity
> wall paper for the background to mirror the current banner up on fp.org
> inline with Mike's request for the new banner to match the colour
> scheme.
>
> I've attached both the png and the svg so maybe it might be of some
> use :D If not, no problem - it was fun to play!

Simple and nice, good work. I believe it should say "2008".
And maybe add some color to the logo? A light halo?

Hint: when sharing such a SVG it may be useful to embed the PNG
(Inkscape: Effects > Imags > Embed All Images), the file size will grow
a lot but it will be possible for others to play with it.