First banner ad!

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:49:22 UTC 2007

> Simple and nice, good work. I believe it should say "2008".
> And maybe add some color to the logo? A light halo?

OK, I've changed it to say 2008, but as for colours on the logo I don't
know becuase it seems hard to find colours that will work with the
background. Also, I could not figure out the Halo options under effects
> generate from path, it seemed to do nothing!
>
> Hint: when sharing such a SVG it may be useful to embed the PNG
> (Inkscape: Effects > Imags > Embed All Images), the file size will grow
> a lot but it will be possible for others to play with it.

I've done this too now, so at least you can all play with it and make
the tweaks you think :D

Find it here:

http://questionsplease.org/fedora/fudcon-banner.svg (caution, this is
3.3mb!)

and the original source for the fudcon logo:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/logos/fudcon/fudcon-logos.svg

and the original source for the background:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/artwork/infinity-24/pm02.png

Best,

Jon