Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Dec 11 07:56:47 UTC 2007

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:

> $SUBJECT - I plan to have a couple created and looking for the "blessed"
> designs in .svg format

No, we don't have a "blessed" design, but a *must read* is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo
An from there go to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

You *won't* find there the SVG source, as there is a procedure for
requesting it due to the trademark policy. Of course, we publish the
sources for our work so is not hard to get the source in an unofficial
way, but for a "blessed" design you have to ask to (logo AT
fedoraproject DOT org).