Ubuntu Hardy Heron's theme

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek liviopl.pl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:45:46 UTC 2007

Don't be sily, that would require work. They're not good if were talking
about own projects... Few programs...

Again, pixmap engine would be used or own GTK engine - they'll not
realise it, because of big work required. And the accessibility reasons
- they may be important.

By the way, please don't take inspiration from other distros.
I know from experience, it's not good inspiration source [1].

Fedora is Fedora, Ubuntu is Ubuntu, etc.

We have our minds, they have their minds.
We shouldn't be thinking "they have better NetworkManager" or so, we
should think "our NetworkManager sucks, we must to do something with
him".

This is simple example of patriotic thinking.

Greets ;) .

 1| Don't ask, please.
--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek        / _|___ __| |___ _ _ __ _  ( _ )