Ubuntu Hardy Heron's theme

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek liviopl.pl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:55:55 UTC 2007

Hmmm. Ubuntu had codec buddy-like application.
Fedora implemented same but which install only Fluendo's codecs and
attacks sometimes with prices. Wake up, Fedora is OpenSource and it
takes power from OpenSource, so it should not recommend paying and
external company. It's wrong and should be fixed.

Livna is not official, bot don't be silly, it provides quality driver
and nonfree packages like codecs. You should support also Livna repo,
but not ship it by default.

Livna is better than ATRPMs - we might be sure :] .

Don't know others...

What about inspiration would you say now?

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek        / _|___ __| |___ _ _ __ _  ( _ )