Link for official F9 theme proposal

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at gmx.de
Wed Dec 12 12:54:37 UTC 2007

> We really need to select culturally neutral images, I for one, really
> like what we have in Fedora 8 and I would like to suggest keeping and
> working on perfecting it instead of replacing the artwork every 6 months
> entirely.
>
> - David

I can only second that. The F8 themework is really a huge improvement
over the last two releases, and there should be no automatism to
replace the artwork with every new release. One should rather ponder
if the artwork in progress is actually at least on par with the existing
one if not superior towards the end of the release cycle and base a
decision upon this comparison.

~jf