Nodoka rounded corners for the gtk progress bar

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Dec 12 22:10:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 22:21 +0100, Charlie Brej wrote:
> Charlie Brej wrote:
> > I made a small patch to give the progress bar rounded corners.
> Did anyone take a look at this?

Oh, sorry, I didn't have time yet (sort of busy time of year, will get
better around Christmas)... I looked at the patch and at the screenshot
and I like the not-rounded corners a little better, but I'd like to make
them at least optional, or play a little with the idea. Still not
finally decided about it, but be sure I have it in mind. Maybe it would
be better to open a feature request at hosted [1] (so that it will be
reminded to me every time I check track)? ;-)

Or if you'd like to work on Nodoka more directly I can approve you into
gitnodoka group so that you can commit patches yourself.

Thanks,
Martin