Nodoka: Focus Ring

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 13 08:15:01 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 07:10 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> It's bug... I didn't see dotted border anywhere. Where did you see?
> If in Firefox, don't worry - it emulates GTK.

I don't use firefox... and when I was working on getting the nodoka
engine finished it caused me some pain. The GTK stuff in firefox is
really done very strange. Strange enough I now don't see any other ways
of showing focus ring in clearlooks other then the dotted rectangle... I
wonder what I did since yesterday...