GDM Idea

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 23:04:52 UTC 2007

> We will have different GDM theme in F-9. But it's gonna fit the F-9
> theme, so if the F-9 theme will be professional looking there would be
> great probability for GDM to be professional looking as well.
>
> Martin

> [2] http://live.gnome.org/GDM/NewDesign

The Gnome theme looks professional and good (for what is done of it)
and simply needs to be further completed (like the taskbar and menu
style) for F9 (my opinion). The GDM background is wonderful as well..
the rest just isn't.

@Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
yea make some mockups! i would like to see new idea's. but basing them
on the current nodoka theme might be the bast place to start (so that
leaves mockups for: notifications, start menu, menubar(s) and some
gnome applets (like network, battery and sound)).