[Fwd: Re: Banners]

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:56:38 UTC 2007

Hm so I've played with this for a few days and I'm willing to concede
that this probably beyond my creative abilities!

Taking direction etc from someone else and implementing it is one thing,
trying to imagine something new is another. I now have huge respect for
all the work that everyone in the art team does, and your
originaility :D

Still, if anyone can come up with some ideas that maybe need someone
else to push them forwards a little bit, I might still be able to help
out. Would be cool to get an advertising banner together for FWN I
think, and possibly some of the other topics as I suggested in another
thread...

Best wishes to all,

Jon