Testing Firefox 3 Beta 2 with native icons

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 20 12:29:15 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 12:59 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Spinner, search icon, dropdown button in location bar and location bar's
> autocomplete are not native (I hope not yet).
>
> PS: Echo looks ugly here, because the arrows don't use the actual Echo
> style and they have no gradients. One more thing: you should use Nodoka
> theme to show us Firefox 3 ;) .

Not a problem, I keep a local copy of Firefox 3 for testing, so here is
my screenshot [1] with Nodoka enabled (you might notice that there is new
scrollbar design, I checked first try to trunk yesterday) and with Echo
icons (also my local copy, with SVGs enabled and Clearlooks dependency
removed).

Martin