Testing Firefox 3 Beta 2 with native icons

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Thu Dec 20 13:12:01 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Beta 2 version of Firefox 3 now support native icons from GTK. I took opportunity to test Echo
> icons theme. I can easily tell both left, right arrow and refresh need some work. At
> least, it is a good news Firefox 3 will be native for Linux distributions.
>

> Luya

A lot of the great work is done by Michael Montreal who's been
tirelessly been sending patches. Buy him a beer next time you meet him
at a conference. :)
Check out the nighly builds [1] and feel free to report all issues you
run into, we're hoping to get a whole bunch of stuff in now that beta2
is over.

1. http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/
- Andreas