Draft Schedule for F9

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Dec 21 16:47:20 UTC 2007

John Poelstra wrote:

> My hunch is there are other important tasks you all do that haven't been
> reflected yet.  Keep sending them my way and I'll keep adding them in.

Sure, there are at least two other tasks which are independent from this
branch: icon theme and GTK+ theme. But those are mostly tasks of the
Desktop team.

- Icon theme: at some point the Desktop team will make a choice about
the icon theme - stay with Mist, jump to the Echo (which is under
development by some people in the Art Team) or choose something else
(Tango?);
- the same for the GTK+ theme: stay with Nodoka, maintained by the Art
Team or jump to something else.

There are also some additional tasks which are not clearly defined,
like: if the Documentation people need something, they ask and we try to
provide. For F8 I think they started to use the Echo icons.

But for the desktop artwork, yeah, a task like "round 3", where all the
graphics in a set must be made, it can be taken apart in some sub-tasks,
but I think we must get more experience in working with them before
being able to make an outline.