Updated 22x22 go-down and more

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sat Dec 22 10:19:31 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 10:50 +0100, Martin Sourada wrote:
> I think the shape looks overall better, but it seems to me like if the
> arrows were dirty... I'll give it a try later myself, to see what can be
> improved. Maybe the blue gradient could be slightly different - either
> linear, or less intensive.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

As promised, here's  my try. In both images I modified the shape a
little, most notably I made the end part of arrow 1px shorter, and I set
border lines to have round corners (seems to work better then sharp ones
when rendered), added gradient, transparency and blur to shadow, and I
slightly modified the gradient. In *c.* I left round gradient here, only
moved the centre to the top and right, so that there is no notable
bright spot on the arrow (I sort of dislike that spot on everything else
than balls and like), int the *d.* there is linear gradient.

Thanks,