Form widgets on fpo website

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 18:23:19 UTC 2007

I see nothing wrong with styling it for those who have support for it.
It's a web accessability thing. Ability to style it and see a nice
looking form, or if your browser doesn't support it, then it still gets
form controls with the universal default which still allows it to be
useable. If your complaint is that the styled version is "90ish" with a
square appearance, then I will reconsider my arguements.