Form widgets on fpo website

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 18:47:37 UTC 2007

I'm apparently blind, you're unclear with what you say. From a personal
standpoint, when someone lists some terms with any reference to google,
they mean to do searching, not look at the buttons on the page. Should
have clarified.
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> You're blind... Google.com has native widgets!
>
> Dnia 25-12-2007, wto o godzinie 18:38 -0600, Michael Beckwith pisze:
>
>> Why should I do a google search for something you're arguing for? I
>> don't have a problem with what I'm seeing when I visit the page. Just
>> for the sake of not arguing, I did do a google search for both "native
>> widgets" and didn't find any sort of examples of what I was asking
>> for. Maybe I'm just blind, so if you could point one out like I asked,
>> I'd be happy to click.
>> --
>>
>> ~Michael
>> http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
>> http://michaelbox.net (eventually)

For the sake of arguement of why I was, perhaps, not the best person to
try arguing the point, I attached what I see with most form buttons,
including google.com. It takes on the colors of my gnome theme overall,
using 2.0.0.10 build of FF