[F9 theme proposal] (Also Freedom :)) Round 1

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 21:33:43 UTC 2007

Hi,
I could't give this another name, because it just screams "freedom"
and freedom already exists but it is a different theme (or it is not)
and involves chains.

Please look at this picture:
http://www.faith47.com/images/Slice_03_03.gif

It is from artists that work on www.dynebolic.org linux distro.

I'm not an artist but a photographer and art critic and I have an eye
for combining things. I can see fedora logo in the hands of that
person and it would make a great wallpaper.

The idea is this:
In the background (bw looks great but also pale fedora colors would
work) there are all the symbols and tools for taking away freedom and
in the center you see fedora logo that represents freedom in color as
it overcomes all that in background.

Any comments?

Valent.

--