FC7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Feb 1 06:33:12 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:
> Nicu wrote:
>> Each time this came into discuss, the majority of *contributors*
>> opted
>> for a personalized icon theme and were against using Tango directly
>> as-is, use at least a variant of Tango (as Mairin replied).
>
> +1
>
> This is exactly what I suggest. In fact I am using a modified Tango icon
> set on my computer and by changing the *folder* icon the presentation is
> completely changed.

Back when we were talking about Bluecurve I proposed to refresh it by
changing a few very visible icons, starting with the folder. So we are
in agreement here.

> I placed an example titled *Fedora Folders* here.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBaer

Sorry, but this is the Vista folder icon. If we change the folder icon
it should remain consistent with the rest of the theme: perspective,
colors, outline, highlight, shadow.

--
nicu