Echo icon coverage

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Wed Feb 7 09:34:45 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Quoting Leo <sdl.web at gmail.com>:
>

>> On 2007-02-06, Matthias Clasen said:
>>

>>> Echo(16): 92 of 95 GTK+ stock icons missing
>>> Echo(16): 221 of 266 icon-naming-spec icons missing
>>> Echo(24): 71 of 103 GTK+ stock icons missing
>>> Echo(24): 193 of 266 icon-naming-spec icons missing
>>> Echo(48): 0 of 5 GTK+ stock icons missing
>>> Echo(48): 88 of 266 icon-naming-spec icons missing
>>>
>> Seems too little time for Fedora 7 to adopt Echo.
>>

> Let's do our best to complete some of them. Less talk, more action.
> Afterall, Tango got included by default on GNOME even though the entire set was
> not finished. Let's focus on essential icons.

Hi Luya!
I assume you mean gnome-icon-theme (and not tango-icon-theme), the
module with all the icons was already in there, we just updated the set
to follow the naming-spec and the (tango) style guidelines.
I see your point though, just wanted to clear stuff up. :)
- Andreas