Echo icon coverage

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Feb 7 20:21:46 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 20:40 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On 2/7/07, Diana Fong wrote:
> > 2) creating the missing size variations of existing icons (Requires time
> > in resizing and possibly simplifying the existing icons to look its best
> > in smaller sizes).
>
> Hello,
> do you guys have an automated way to carry out the resize ?
> Tell me, how you would proceed, I'll be ready to help out resizing a
> few for 22x22 :)

Uhm, I thought we've already had discussed that it's a bug if KDE cannot
use 24x24 icons. It's like this: we're just not going to add more icons,
causing live cd's to spill over, increasing memory pressure and put
extra pressure on Diana and Luya... just to paper over a bug in KDE.
Sorry, but it just don't work this way. I hope you understand that.
Thanks.

     David