Houston, do we have a problem?

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:39:15 UTC 2007

All,

On this day I am reminded of one of my favorite movies Apollo 13. What a
classic example of what can be accomplished when folks simply decide to work
together to accomplish a well defined task.

With that thought in mind let me offer my thanks to Ben, Jiri (JJM), Mo, and
others for taking the time and effort to submit artwork for fedora 7. In the
spirit of Open Source this is truly what it is all about.

As communication from "fedora" has been intermittent of late, I now concern
there is a problem. Diana, Rahul, David, or someone {?}, can you explain
clearly how the "default" artwork will make it into fedora 7. Next steps
would also be helpful.

Thanks,

John