Inconsistency in using + (plus) or * (star) emblems in echo icons?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 15 19:05:35 UTC 2007

Thanks for clarification. But then I think mail-mark-unread does not
fall to any of the groups. Also I tend to think that the difference
between creating new document and creating new mail message is very
subtle, but I am quite sattisfied with this division. I think it would
be good to mention this divison in Echo Icon Guidelines, since some
icons which could use it, like panel-new (though not listed in Echo
development wiki), still awaits creating and we could thus prevent
future confusion.