Including artwork from older releases

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Feb 26 09:12:17 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> I have not found the source version for each theme (they are in png
> format). I looked the background of the oldest Fedora Core release, it
> requires some tweak to remove the old text logo. Maybe Diana has the
> original files.

Diana posted on the list only sources for FC6 graphics, they are
available here: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/

Note: the original is the .psd file, the GIMP conversion have a slightly
different look (brightness) because of Photoshop/GIMP differences.

For the FC5 graphics, lacking access at the sources, I did a SVG remake
at the time (not using blur, only faking it):
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/bubbles/jewel_insert_bubbles.svg

--
nicu