new subproject: Hackergotchi Service

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Feb 26 11:52:27 UTC 2007

Following Máirín's idea of teams working on various projects I started a
sub-project with a Short-Order Request Queue, perfectly suited  for
beginners and new contributors: the Hackergotchi Service -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/HackergotchiService

The intention is to have bloggers from Fedora universe not skilled
enough/ without free time/ with need from someone more experienced in
the field to have a place where to request a hackergotchi and receive
help from one of our team members.

When we will have a redesigned page for the Art Project (we really need
it, to reflect the new goals and structure) I will list it there, for
now I announced it in my blog (which should push it in Planet Fedora and
Mugshot).

--
nicu