The New and Improved Art Team

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:19:08 UTC 2007

OIC, that's fair enough but I considered the team lead being the contact point.
If there are contributors with very little time, they may not want to
be contacted about things e.g. the packaging process of Echo or
something.
I suppose, though, people can contact whoever they want or just put a
general query to the mailing list and any member of the team can then
write back with an answer.

--
       ..// seawolf //..
          Ben  Arnold