Unfavorable Distro-Watch Report

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:01:52 UTC 2007

On 05/02/07, John Baer <baerjj at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was not aware the decision on the icon set had been made. Is *echo* really
> ready for prime time?

I think it means the icon set is availible but if you get the LiveCD
you'll see that it is not default [1].

> It would be nice to get a little feed back on what's going on.

There's a heck of a still lot to be done as it's a large longer-term
project. From my perspective, it's just carrying on filling the wiki
page with icons for now and there's going to be something done to get
it working with KDE, sizing to 22x22 as pointed out by Chitlesh
Goorah, for example. I'm trying to find time to make these icons but,
unfortunately, have no idea about things on the packaging side

Keep in mind there's only a handful of people working on it.

1. http://www.phoronix.net/image.php?id=613&image=fedora_live6_17_lrg

--
       ..// seawolf //..
          Ben  Arnold