Flying High with Fedora 7

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 02:08:45 UTC 2007

Nicu wrote:
> I find it unbalanced: the clouds look very realistic (and very good)
> but
> the balloons look very minimal.

Yep, that was the plan. The balloons are actually from JJM. :)

> I am right when I say the light sources are inconsistent? on the
> clouds
> it appears to come from left and on the balloons it appears to come
> from
> right.

You are correct. I wanted the upper left to be dark to enhance the
contrast of the icons. I wanted to lower right to be dark to enhance to
the *fedora branding*. Although inconsistent, IMO it still works.

> Are you sure you used the wordmark correctly? It seems to have an
> incorrect thickness of the font.

The font is correct but a slight shading was added to the bottom.

Thank you for your observations,

John