go-home echo icon concept

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 15 13:11:52 UTC 2007

Thanks for your critics and suggestion. I take a look at it, as you
sugested, and two or three ideas came to my mind - and result are four
slightly different icons. First idea is to take the house part of the
user-home icon alone and change its perspective, second is to take both
the folder and house and change its perspective and third idea is to add
an arrow to it to signalize action. I attach pngs only, but if you want
I can also supply svgs. And there are no shadows yet.