go-home echo icon concept

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Feb 16 11:20:57 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> Without folder in order to be consistent. PNG icon can be with shadow
> while SVG icon can be without it. However, with Inkscape 0.45 it is
> possible fake a shadow because of blur effect (not supported on Firefox
> 2 and earlier)

The shadow made with the blur filter is the proper one, fake was using
pre-0.45 ways, like the "blur edge" effect or using gradients.

I don't think Firefox 2 not supporting blur is a blocker, the icons are
not intended to be shown as SVG by the web browser (and to enter in
details, the web server hosting he wiki is anyway improperly configured
to serve a wrong MIME Type for SVG, so you can't see SVG in browser even
if you try).

--
nicu