Possible long-term project for Fedora Art

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Feb 26 12:41:31 UTC 2007

A possible project where Fedora Art people could work is the Games SIG [1].

In a recently published "Sate of the Union" [2] they state the need for
contributions from artists to create game graphics and to promote the
games. Surely, the task in neither easy or short, but for those
inclined, it is a worthy place to contribute.

Personally, I will not tackle it simply because the games in Fedora are
not up to my liking (and I like to play games).

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Games
[2]
-https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-games-list/2007-February/msg00007.html

--