artTeam Home Page Mockup

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Feb 26 14:31:26 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:

> I could not be more delighted by the discussion taking place and I want
> to add an additional item to the discussion and that is a mock up of the
> team wiki home page.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBaer/SandBox

May I ask who is the intended audience for this page?
- a Fedora user wanting to enhance the look of his desktop or some
Fedora graphics for his website;
- a Fedora enthusiast seeking a way to contribute to the project;
- an existing contributor to Fedora Art seeking where to channel his work.

I think is obvious that I am not a native speaker of the English
language and from my point of view the first phrase with "enabler" and
"facilitator" would scare me away if I would be new here.

--
nicu