Fedora Planet round 2

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Jan 2 15:33:58 UTC 2007

Le samedi 23 décembre 2006 à 22:59 -0600, Gabriel Hurley a écrit :
> Nice!
>
> I'm beginning to think that the FC7 theme could be "Hot Air Balloons
> Flying Against a Night Sky with a Planet and the Aurora"
>
> Joking aside, the planet design gives the message that Fedora is
> "Outta this Word!!!", which seems appropriate.

Actually there's no reason for the night sky to be an earth sky night,
so it's certainly possible to add a bigger-than-moon satellite to the
balloon sky

(crazy idea:
night on a shoreline hill looking down on a blue river rushing through a
white sand beach to a blue sea with white icebergs, under a blue sky
with white clouds, stars, a big white planet/moon and a few straying
balloons)

:)

--
Nicolas Mailhot