Fedora Theme

Jack Daniels bandwlipstick at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 22:40:20 UTC 2007

But what do you think if next ver. of fedora will make some changes in
color?
Maybe to put any invert color to make an contrast of blue
I made an experiment with ice for fedora theme
http://download.mad-industry.com/final001beta.jpg
I think do something with ice and crystal using light blue (aqua) and light
orange so overall color to go in snow white.
crystals I didn't make becouse it takes a long time for render (this is just
test).

Sorry maybe I am late, but I just found out about fedora artwork so i want
to give my contribute.