Fedora Theme

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jan 3 07:34:58 UTC 2007

Jack Daniels wrote:
> But what do you think if next ver. of fedora will make some changes in
> color?
> Maybe to put any invert color to make an contrast of blue
> I made an experiment with ice for fedora theme
> http://download.mad-industry.com/final001beta.jpg
> I think do something with ice and crystal using light blue (aqua) and
> light orange so overall color to go in snow white.
> crystals I didn't make becouse it takes a long time for render (this is
> just test).
>
> Sorry maybe I am late, but I just found out about fedora artwork so i
> want to give my contribute.

Indeed, is late for new concepts for Fedora 7, we are now in Round 2. A
new concept may be proposed for Fedora 8 (I guess we will be talking
about F8 graphics in the hot summer, so some ice will be refreshing then
:p ).

There is still some (limited) time to play with new colours in the
proposals who made Round 2: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes

--
nicu