GDM themes/face browser

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 14:43:43 UTC 2007

Hey Andreas!

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Garrett Lesage and myself did some initial work on this some time ago.
> http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/wiki/user_pictures

This is really nice. I noticed this:

'Standard image size: 48×48 or 64×64 – currently undecided'

Maybe it should be the same size as some of the avatars or buddy icons
that are already in wide use today? E.g. livejournal avatars are 100x100
and aim buddy icons are 50x50. There's already a lot of these icons that
are easily available for users to add in for themselves.

Just an idea anyway!