GDM themes/face browser

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sat Jan 13 06:17:36 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 17:11 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> I *think* the largest size for a buddy icon in Gaim is 96x96 (gaim 2.0,
> conversation window).

I think 96x96 is both what the about-me and what "looks best" in current
gnome-screen-saver dialog. There's also the fast-user-switching applet
to care about.

Also note that for live cd installer I'm hoping that we'll add a feature
to enable the user to use a webcam for capturing the photo a'la what
recent Intel Mac laptops allows you to do. But that's more of a
wish-list item right now; the live cd install bits are far from worked
out...

      David